Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Affair With Mayumi Itsuwa

I first heard this song during my teenage years and I thought there must be something special about this song for it refused to go away from my eardrums for days. And at times over the years it will be played by itself in my ears, reminding me of its existence. I didn't get a clue what the lyrics are all about since I am not a Japanese.

Soon I come to know it was sung by one of great songbird from Japan, Mayumi Itsuwa.

I am in my 30s now and only now with the advent of technology and mass communication I got to know the title of this song and who sung it etc etc. And it just happened with a stroke of luck while surfing the Internet and scrolling down the You Tube pages.

And by reading her biography on the Internet I come to know how an accomplished artist she is.



Please listen and enjoy it, you may not understand it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment