Saturday, April 25, 2009

Tara Pa Pa Land.

I love my country. After all, I am Malaysian. I was born here and I am glad that I was born amongst this hillariously "tara pa pa/nevermind" type of people.

It is funny to note that here in Malaysia, littering is still very much a problem. We boast to the world that we are going to be a developed nation by year of 2020 but still we throw rubbish the way we please. We throw cigarettes butts from the window, we throw ticket stubs at the five-foot way, we stick chewing gums at the lamp posts, we leave newspapers at the park benches, we hide our babies diapers at the nearest bushes, and the list goes on and on. How can we be developed if we cannot manage our own rubbish? But then again, we are blessed with this magical trait! "Tara Pa Pa....."

If indeed Malaysia will be accorded a developed nation by year 2020, Malaysia will boast as a developed country with most number of stinking public toilets! Maybe as a foreigner, you will be a little skeptical of my writings but do ask your Malaysian friends. If you don't have any, go get one or two. They will be glad as I am to provide you with some details pertaining to our habits, bad habits. Again, this boil down to our magical trait.."Tara Pa Pa...."

No comments:

Post a Comment