Saturday, May 16, 2009

Cover Version


1. Hey Jib.. Don't Make Me Cry

  • I don't know the correct title of this song and I don't know the original performer either.
  • But from the looks of the above caricature, we can see that it is a saaad.. song.

2. I Believe I Can Lie (I Believe I Can Fly by R. Kelly)

  • that chap? that chap with that big nose?
  • what do you expect from me?
  • see that big nose?
  • initially, it was not that big, really.
  • but as he ages.. you know, like Pinocchio..

3. No Woman I Cry (No Woman No Cry by Bob Marley)

  • does he sing in the first place?
  • he doesn't have to sing to woo women
  • you know, he is good looking, cherry red lips
  • he prefers oriental (that was written in some papers and posted on the net)

4. I Want To Move In, Move In ( I have no idea about this song)


No comments:

Post a Comment